Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASTILLO TRANSPORT INC.
Around the Web
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Sean Penn Fights With Netflix Over El Chapo Documentary
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Lawyers for the actor warned Netflix it would be responsible if Mr. Penn was harmed because of the series, which examines his 2015 meeting with a wanted drug dealer.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.