ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — America within a few years could be extracting oil from federal waters in the Arctic Ocean, but it won't be from a remote drilling platform.Federal regulators are taking comments on a draft environmental statement for the Liberty Project, a proposal by a subsidiary of Houston-based Hilcorp to create an artificial gravel island that would hold production wells, a processing facility and the start of an undersea pipeline carrying oil to shore and connections to the trans-Alaska pipeline.The drilling would be the first in federal Arctic waters since Royal Dutch Shell, amid protest both in the United States and abroad, in 2015 sent down an exploratory well in the Chukchi Sea off Alaska's northwest coast.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CASTERS WELL DRILLING AND WATER CONDITIONING, LLC
Around the Web
- Oil company proposes Arctic drilling from artificial island
By DAN JOLING, Associated Press - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Water Iris Information – Learn About Water Iris Plant Care
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Calla Lily Watering: How Much Water Do Calla Lilies Need
By Mary H. Dyer - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Improving Soil Quality: How To Condition Soil For Better Plant Growth
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Friday Nov 17, 2017