As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CASTANI BLU FASHIONS AND DESIGNS, INC.
Around the Web
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Lexus, 'Interview Magazine' Offer NY Fashion Week Interactive Experience
Friday Sep 8, 2017
"For Lexus, as in fashion, there is a mutual appreciation for luxury, craftsmanship, design and attention to detail," Lexus' Greg Kitzens tells "Marketing Daily."
- In the Studio: Nike’s Chief of Design Doodles All Day
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Monday Oct 16, 2017
John Hoke invited us into his office in Portland, Ore., where he talked about his dyslexia, his doodling and some weird shoes that inspire him.
- A Designer With a Low Profile Is Ready to Raise It Up
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Before the LVMH Prize crowned her the next big thing, few had heard of Marine Serre. That’s about to change.