In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASSIDY & SONS PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel Tackles TrumpCare, Says Senator Bill Cassidy ‘Lied Right to My Face’ (Video)
By Debbie Emery, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
After addressing the health care system head-on following his newborn son’s emergency open-heart surgery in July, Jimmy Kimmel blasted Senator Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham’s new health “care” act on Tuesday.Kimmel even went as far as to say Sen. Cassidy “lied right to my face,” when he appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”“I know this is hard to believe but a few months ago … Senator Bill Cassidy was on my show and he wasn’t very honest,” Kimmel said in his latest opening monologue.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.