Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASHONAD PTE. LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- HCB Ticino Rockets sign Vladislav Zorin and Paolo Morini
Friday Sep 8, 2017
As the HCB Ticino Rockets inform, they have agreed to terms with Vladislav Zorin and Paolo Morini. They both signed a one-year contract.
- Lyft launches ‘Minnie Van’ on-demand ride service at Walt Disney World
By Darrell Etherington - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Lyft has a big name new partner – Disney Parks, which will introduce on-demand transportation within select resorts as an added hospitality feature for guests. The service will employ Minnie Vans, vans painted in Minnie Mouse trademark dress in committed service to a wonderful dad joke. The vans will take guests to any destination within Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, and… Read More
- HCAP's Paolo Duca on a possible departure of Zgraggen: "Nothing is set in stone yet"
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
EV Zug's team manager Reto Kläy recently confirmed the club's interest in Jesse Zgraggen. His counterpart in Ambrì, Paolo Duca, has taken note of that but reassures that nothing is set in stone yet.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.