Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will sell the remaining assets in its specialty global women’s health business for $1.38 billion, the company’s latest move to grapple with high debt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASHEL HEALTH, LTD
Around the Web
- Teva Sells Slate of Women's Health Products
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Take the Generic, Patients Are Told. Until They Are Not.
By CHARLES ORNSTEIN and KATIE THOMAS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Consumers have grown used to being told to give up their brand-name drugs in favor of cheaper generics. Now some are finding the opposite is true.
- Chesson Hadley outlasts Beau Hossler to win LECOM Health Challenge
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
CLYMER, N.Y. – Chesson Hadley shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Beau Hossler in the Web.com Tour’s LECOM (...)
- GOP, Democrats Differ on Outlook for Health Overhaul
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) offered differing outlooks on a possible health overhaul after a legislative setback in the Senate. Photo: Mark Wilson/Getty