Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASA GRAND AUTO CORP.
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Grand Theft Auto Online gets a new mulitplayer mode and supercar
By Mike Minotti - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Grand Theft Auto Online is adding new content for the Independence Day holiday that will give players on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One access to a fancy ride and a new competitive mode. Grand Theft Auto Online is the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V. Its online world and in-game store have kept […]
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Passes ‘Wii Sports’ As The Best-Selling Video Game Ever In The U.S.
By Jason Nawara - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
'Grand Theft Auto V' has ships over 85 million copies, moving past a surprising Nintendo game as the best-selling title ever in the states.
- Grand Theft Online just had its best money-making quarter ever
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Grand Theft Auto V has been out for almost four years, but its online component is still Take-Two‘s big money-maker. In fact, Grand Theft Auto Online just had its best quarter yet. Take-Two noted today in its earnings report for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018 that Grand Theft Auto Online exceeded net sales […]
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Releases The Powerful ‘Vigilante,’ Which Looks Just Like A Classic Batmobile
By Jason Nawara - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
For its four-year anniversary, 'GTA: Online' has released its most powerful vehicle yet — the Batmobile-inspired 'Vigilante.'
- Auto Lender's Risks Larger Than They Appear
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Subprime lender Credit Acceptance Corp. doesn’t offer many details on how its loans are performing.