A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARNESS LA PRINCIPAL INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- HBO Now September Highlights (Including ‘The Deuce,’ ‘Vice Principals,’ and ‘La La Land’)
By Alyssa Fikse - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
This September on HBO Now, original series like 'Insecure' end their run while 'The Deuce' and 'Vice Principals' get started.
- Carbon Craft Principals Acquire Southport Boats
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The principals of Carbon Craft Inc. today announced they have acquired Southport Boats for an undisclosed amount. Anchors Aweigh Capital (AAC), a private investment firm focused on maritime businesses, advised Carbon Craft on the...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.