Third-quarter grants were awarded through the foundation's International, National, and Transnational Movements Initiatives programs and Special Opportunities Fund....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CARNEGIE HILL INSTITUTE FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH INC.
Around the Web
- Carnegie Corporation of New York Awards Nearly $44.9 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- Carnegie Hall, Arts for Incarcerated Youth Network Launch Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Carnegie Hall's Weill Music Institute and AIYN will work to create a network of leaders focused on empowering at-risk youth through the arts....
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- WKKF Awards $1.8 Million to Boost Mississippi Delta Health Workforce
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The grant will fund the New Pathways to Health and Opportunity initiative, a joint effort of the Rogosin Institute and its Dreyfus Health Foundation division....
- Art Review: Editta Sherman’s Long Reign as ‘The Duchess of Carnegie Hall’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Royalty photographs royalty in an exhibition of portraits by Ms. Sherman at the New-York Historical Society.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.