Eric Phillips, press secretary for Bill de Blasio, punctuated a trip to Chicago with an inflammatory series of pizza tweets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARMS PIZZA CORP
Around the Web
- The NYC-Chicago Pizza Wars Are On Again, Thanks To A NYC Mayoral Staffer Switching Sides
By Alia Stearns - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
- New York Today: New York Today: Chicago Pizza vs. the New York Slice
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Thursday: Readers respond to the pizza divide, holiday markets and windows open, and naming a bridge.
- New York Today: New York Today: Our Past in Pizza
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Thursday: The evolution of New York pizza, San Gennaro in Little Italy, and literary love across the city.
- New York Pizza Makers Look to Rome for Inspiration
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A number of New York pizza makers are now offering the classic treat with different geometry: Their “pies” aren’t pie-shaped.
- Pizza Hut workers use kayaks to deliver pies to flood victims
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Floodwaters be damned, workers at one Texas Pizza Hut used kayaks to deliver surprise pizzas to Tropical Storm Harvey victims. “We packed 120 pizzas in kayaks and took them out to people in their homes,” Sugar Land branch manager Shayda Habib told the Houston Chronicle. “The people in the houses didn’t expect us to come....