Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARMEN ALONSO INTERIORS LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Peter Alonso Finds A ‘Slump-Proof’ Swing - The Mets' Slugging Prospect Has Displayed Massive Power This Season
By Josh Norris - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Woman with tattoo of ex’s death date sentenced for stabbing
By Associated Press - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
TRENTON, N.J. — A New Jersey woman who acknowledged killing her ex-boyfriend then getting a tattoo of his name and date of death has been sentenced to 17 years in prison. Forty-year-old Charlotte Carmen was sentenced Friday to 17 years in state prison, with five years of probation. NJ.com reports Carmen pleaded guilty to aggravated...