Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CARING AT HOME SERVICES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CARING AT HOME LIMITED LIABLITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Rockwell Automation Rejects New Offer From Emerson
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
Rockwell Automation rejected a third takeover offer from Emerson Electric, saying the unsolicited proposal undervalued the company and that Rockwell is better off on its own.
- G.O.P. Points to Welfare Overhaul as a Model for Health Care. The Comparison Has Limits.
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Republicans praise the latest Affordable Care Act repeal as the successor to the 1996 welfare overhaul, but few would cheer a plunge in insurance coverage.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- The New Health Care: Don’t Nudge Me: The Limits of Behavioral Economics in Medicine
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Getting patients to follow a medication regimen can be harder than people imagine, studies show.
- The New Health Care: Preventing Teen Suicide: What the Evidence Shows
By AARON E. CARROLL - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Limiting access to guns, avoiding the glamorization of suicide and keeping teenagers connected would all help.