The creator of the Brooklyn-based Caribbean culture hub likes to garden, buy Caribbean produce and check out neighbors’ West Indian Day Parade costumes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARIB CATERING HALL INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Shelley Worrell, Creator of CaribBeing, Spends Her Sundays
By ANNIE CORREAL - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Seton Hall keeps to NY recruiting plan, snags star Harlem guard
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Seton Hall’s resurgence has featured a heavy New York City flavor. Senior starters Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez hail from Brooklyn and The Bronx, respectively, and the Pirates haven’t deviated from this recruiting plan, continuing that trend on Tuesday night. Harlem guard Anthony Nelson announced he is headed to South Orange, choosing Seton Hall over...
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- New York Police Officers Facing Rape Charges Quit the Force
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The resignations of Richard Hall and Edward Martins, former detectives, came just days before they were to appear at a departmental misconduct trial.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.