The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARI SURI INC
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Suri, McEvoy co-lead Porsche European Open
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
HAMBURG, Germany — Julian Suri birdied five of the last eight holes to join Richard McEvoy of England for a share of the lead at (...)
- Julian Suri wins Made In Denmark by 4 shots for 1st Euro Tour title
By Associated Press - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
FARSO, Denmark (AP) – Julian Suri carded a final round of 64 to win the Made in Denmark event on Sunday and claim his first European Tour (...)
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- EV Zug without Reto Suri for at least six weeks
Friday Aug 18, 2017
EV Zug's forward Reto Suri sustained a knee-injury last Sunday and will be sidelined for six to eight weeks, the club informs.