A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAREER ARTIST MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Liev Schreiber’s booming second career: voiceover artist
By Michael Starr - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
You might know busy actor Liev Schreiber from his Emmy-nominated starring role on Showtime’s “Ray Donovan” — but what you might not know know is that he has a thriving second career as a voiceover artist. Schreiber has lent his pipes to dozens of documentaries and commercials, and, since 1995, has been the main voice...
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.