A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARE OF ANGEL DAYCARE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Agents Whose Day at Work Went to the Dogs
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
One finds herself joining a doggie day-care pack, another has to outrun ‘Cujo’
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.