Limiting access to guns, avoiding the glamorization of suicide and keeping teenagers connected would all help.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARE CONNECTION HOME CARE, LLC
Around the Web
- The New Health Care: Preventing Teen Suicide: What the Evidence Shows
By AARON E. CARROLL - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Deporting ‘Dreamers’ May Hit Home Health Care Especially Hard
By NOAM SCHEIBER and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Many of those who care for older Americans are low-wage immigrants, and replacing them could prove difficult and costly for families and taxpayers.