Walmart’s practice of letting people populate many of its parking lots has made the retail giant’s stores a reliable destination and a place where an informal culture emerges before and after dark.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARAS CONVENIENT STORE, INC.
Around the Web
- Overnight in Walmart Parking Lots: Silence, Solace and Refuge
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- Burglars ram stolen truck into Louisiana convenience store in ATM heist
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Woman sues Wawa after slipping on ‘hoagie guts’
By Associated Press - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
DOVER, Del. — A Delaware judge says a woman who says she slipped on the remnants of a sandwich can continue her lawsuit against a popular convenience store chain. Lisa Donovan says she slipped and fell on “hoagie guts,” or discarded sandwich pieces, in the parking lot of a Wawa store in 2014. Defense attorneys...