The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAR LOOK APPRAISALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- F.B.I. Investigates Uber Software Used to Monitor Lyft Drivers
By MIKE ISAAC and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Friday Sep 8, 2017
In another legal headache for Uber, federal investigators are looking into a past program called “Hell” that the ride-hailing company used to compete with rival Lyft.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Westhampton oceanfront club draws a celeb crowd
By David Kaufman - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
This summer’s sleeper Hamptons hit is Dune Deck Beach Club, the Westhampton oceanfront enclave founded by Mike Meldman — the serial entrepreneur whose Casa Migos tequila (which he launched with George Clooney and Rande Gerber) recently sold for a cool $1 billion. Gayle King showed up for Dune Deck’s July 4 debut weekend, while folks...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- See IndyCar’s bold new look for 2018
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Better looking than ever, the cars should be safer and race even closer, too.