The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - CAR CRAZY ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Uber’s C.E.O. Search Is Nearing a Decision
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Meg Whitman, chief of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, was emerging as the most likely pick for C.E.O. as another candidate, Jeff Immelt, publicly withdrew.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Dyson's Plan to Build Electric Cars Isn't as Crazy as It Sounds
By Jack Stewart - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The vacuum and fan maker has a real chance to earn its place in a changing auto industry.
- Pottery Is the New Pilates, and Macramé Takes Away the Crazy
By PENELOPE GREEN - Thursday Nov 30, 2017
Confounded by work, politics or just too much digital activity, anxious New Yorkers are turning to crafts as a balm and a corrective.
- China’s crazy car-straddling elevated bus is just a giant scam, police say
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
After first trial, the bus has collected dust. Beijing police have arrested 30 people.