Colony Capital will no longer provide an immediate financial lifeline, people briefed on the matter said, but the troubled studio still has other options.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 12, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2001
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2001 - CAPITAL C, INC.
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Will Not Get Planned Cash Infusion
By BROOKS BARNES and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
- Sex Scandal Simmered for Years Before Silicon Valley C.E.O.’s Swift Fall
By NATHANIEL POPPER and KATIE BENNER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Mike Cagney is stepping down as chief executive of the lending start-up Social Finance amid questions about sexual harassment at the company. Inside the events that preceded the move.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Lyft Is Said to Explore I.P.O. as It Raises $1 Billion Led by Alphabet
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
The ride-hailing company is exploring a 2018 initial public offering, as it added fresh capital to its coffers from investors including a venture arm spun out of Google.