All these dead spaces hurt, and neighborhoods have a right to protect themselves.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAPITAL A LEASING, INC.
Around the Web
- Why is New York Full of Empty Stores?
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Lord & Taylor Store, Icon of New York Retail, Will Become WeWork Offices
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
A sign of pressures facing retailers, a deal is an acknowledgment that even grand shopping spaces of old may now be more valuable as offices.
- NYC Taxi Drivers Get New Lease on Work Life
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
New York City’s Taxi and Limousine Commission this week will begin testing a pilot program allowing drivers to lease a cab for less than the required 12-hour periods.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.