An upstate New York millionaire celebrating his 65th birthday in Costa Rica plummeted 100 feet to his doom while propelling down the side of a treetop restaurant. John Anderson, of Pittsford, NY, fell to his death Saturday while at a rainforest restaurant, which offers diners the unique experience of rappelling down to the ground after...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - CANZ MANAGEMENT 501, L.P.
2013 - CANZ MANAGEMENT, L.P.
Around the Web
- Millionaire plummets to his death during birthday trip to Costa Rica
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Pro-Trump Nonprofit 501(c)(4) Runs Ad Attacking Comey ahead of Testimony
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Political attack ads against anyone, on any subject, by nonprofit advocacy groups are quickly and easily done, as we see in this week’s news.
- 2017 AFL Rosters: Mesa Solar Sox
By John Manuel - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Kid Rock Enters the Wonky World of Civic Engagement
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
There’s lots of speculation about Kid Rock’s intentions as he shifts to civic engagement.
The post Kid Rock Enters the Wonky World of Civic Engagement appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.