A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
9404 AVENUE L
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11236
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CANARSIE SEAFOOD FRESH PRODUCE AND FRUITS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Keep Your Fruits and Veggies Fresh With This Discounted Rubbermaid Container
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fruit Trees For Zone 8 – What Fruit Trees Grow In Zone 8
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Zone 8 Kiwi Vines: What Kiwis Grow In Zone 8 Regions
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jul 31, 2017