A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CAMPAIGN
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Children Should Be Heard, but Only So Much
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Children now have much more influence over family decisions, but parents need to be wary of giving them too much sway.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Alphabet Earnings: What to Watch
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. is scheduled to announce second-quarter earnings after the market closes Monday. Here’s what you need to know.
- Gay Parents Become Activists in Australian Marriage Debate
By ADAM BAIDAWI - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Supporters and opponents of same-sex marriage claim to have the best interests of children at heart as they campaign during a national vote by mail.