Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CAMP II LLC
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Can a $300 Cooler Unite America?
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Whether you’re in either of the Portlands or in Mobile, Ala., Yeti is how America keeps luxuriously cool.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Jewish-American Veteran Who Liberated Nazi Camp: I'll Never Forget
By Daniel Arkin - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
Marvin Bochner was part of the U.S. Army unit that liberated Ohrdruf, the first Nazi death camp liberated by American troops during World War II.
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal