The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
104-19 107TH STREET
OZONE PARK, NEW YORK, 11417
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAMILLE MICHELLE INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Michelle Wie among several big names skipping Evian Championship
By Beth Ann Nichols - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France – There are several big names missing from the LPGA’s fifth major. Michelle Wie and Inbee Park are out with (...)
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Queens man busted for trying to join ISIS
By Emily Saul - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
A 22-year-old Queens man has been busted trying to join ISIS, authorities said Tuesday. Parveg Ahmed was deported back to the US from Saudia Arabia on Monday as he attempted to cross into Syria to joint the militant group, according to a newly unsealed indictment. The Ozone Park man left a message for his family...
- Ill Camille’s Gritty Video For ‘Black Gold’ Celebrates The LA She Knows And Loves
By Aaron Williams - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Compton rapper Ill Camille has been underrated by rap's mainstream, but the 'Black Gold' video is the first step to correcting that problem.