It'll be written by series creator James Cameron, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1567 MILITARY ROAD
KENMORE, NEW YORK, 14217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAMERON JAMES & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Around the Web
- Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger back for a new Terminator movie
By Peter Bright - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Patty Jenkins Corrects James Cameron’s ‘Misguided’ Comments About ‘Wonder Woman’
By Josh Kurp - Friday Aug 25, 2017
James Cameron, take a step backwards.
- James Cameron’s Return To ‘The Terminator’ Franchise Brings Back The Original Sarah Connor, Linda Hamilton
By Andrew Roberts - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
James Cameron is reuniting with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton for his return to 'The Terminator' franchise.
- Lynda Carter Drags James Cameron’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Criticisms
By Alyssa Fikse - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
"I know, Mr. Cameron–I have embodied this character for more than 40 years. So–STOP IT."
- Josh Brolin Earned The Wrath Of James Cameron For Saying No To His Upcoming ‘Avatar’ Sequels
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
James Cameron wanted Josh Brolin to be in the upcoming 'Avatar' sequels. He did not get the response he wanted.
- James Cameron Gave His Thoughts On ‘Alien: Covenant’ And Why He Wants To Return To ‘The Terminator’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
James Cameron had praise for Ridley Scott's 'Alien: Covenant,' but stressed it's not the sort of film he'd want to make.