The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAM CONNECTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Authorities arrest man on 100 counts of child porn
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
LAKELAND, Fla. — Authorities have arrested a Florida man on 100 counts of possession of child pornography. The Ledger of Lakeland reports 55-year-old George Tay was arrested Friday after a three-month investigation by Lakeland police. The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that Tay was fired April 20 after an information technology manager...
- Apple Releases Update to Fix Watch Connectivity Issue
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Apple Inc. issued a software update Wednesday that it said addresses some cellular-connectivity issues that have affected its newest smartwatch.
- Spencer Turnbull Finally Feels Like Himself - Tigers Prospect Is Healthy And Dominant For Lakeland
By Josh Norris - Monday Aug 14, 2017