Paws off their trademark! The ritzy Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont is demanding that a small feline grooming company — Cateau Marmont — change its name so customers don’t get confused, according to a report Tuesday. “The hotel, Chateau Marmont, has decided to send us a cease-and-desist letter, asking us not to use the word Marmont...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CALLING ALL PAWS GROOMING SALON CORP.
Around the Web
- Hollywood hotel warns pet grooming company to keep paws off its name
By Natalie O'Neill - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Rare pubic-grooming data reveals injuries, odd habits, and nicked bits
By Beth Mole - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Grooming often, removing all hair, and having others help ups chance of injury.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Family claims dog was mauled to death at Pennsylvania PetSmart grooming salon
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
A Pennsylvania woman is demanding answers after she says her 12-year-old Bichon was killed by another dog in PetSmart's grooming area.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.