Singapore-based ride-hailing firm GrabTaxi Holdings is raising $2.5 billion in Southeast Asia’s largest-ever round of startup fundraising as it seeks to battle Uber Technologies Inc. across the populous region.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CALL IN ASIA INC
Around the Web
- Uber Rival Grab's Fundraising Values It at $6 Billion
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Jihadists Are Seeking Beachheads in Asia, U.S. Admiral Warns
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Islamic State-aligned militants’ onslaught in the southern Philippines should be a wake-up call to Asia that jihadists returning from the Middle East are seeking to open new fronts in the region, the commander of U.S. Pacific forces said.
- Trump in Asia will call for increased pressure on North Korea
Monday Oct 16, 2017
WASHINGTON-- President Donald Trump will ask U.S. allies to pressure North Korea on its nuclear program in an upcoming trip to the Asia-Pacific region.
- Scientists call out NY Times for incorrect claim about climate report - VIDEO: Debate over leaked climate change report released by NYT
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.