The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SHAWN A FERGUSON
144-62 177TH STREET
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11434
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAKE SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT INC
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Mel Gibson Is No Longer The Frontrunner To Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’
By robopanda - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The new frontrunner is a surprisingly good choice, and here's why.
- ‘Suicide Squad 2’ May Take On Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
By Caleb Reading - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
IT DOESN'T MATTER what plot they were considering before this.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Jared Leto Still Hasn’t Seen ‘Suicide Squad’ For A Good Reason
By Caleb Reading - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Jared Leto hasn't seen himself play The Joker in 'Suicide Squad,' and his explanation is the most sane thing we've heard about him lately.