The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAFE PASHTRIKU TAVERN INC.
2013 - CAFE PASHTRIGU TAVERN INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Restaurateur Danny Meyer on the Mistakes that Guided Him
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The hospitality CEO behind the Union Square Cafe, Gramercy Tavern and Shake Shack says his father’s business missteps taught him important lessons.
- Lawsuit targeting restaurants for dropping tips is a warning sign
By Steve Cuozzo - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Shake Shack king Danny Meyer and other top restaurateurs just got socked with maybe the dumbest lawsuit in the annals of eating — but they should chew hard on the warning it sends. Meyer’s popular places such as Union Square Cafe, Gramercy Tavern and Marta recently dropped tipping in favor of a “service included” format....
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.