NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 10, 1989
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1989 - CADET & CADET ASSOCIATES, INC.
Around the Web
- Simone Askew is first black woman to lead West Point cadets
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Cadet in charge of rape prevention programs charged with rape
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
An Air Force Academy cadet who was a leader in rape prevention programs has been charged with sexual assault, reports said. Senior cadet Steven Fox from the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs is accused of assaulting a date he brought to an AFA dance back in 2015, KKTV reported. Court papers accuse Fox...
- Black cadet admits to writing racial slurs outside Air Force Academy dorm room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
One of the black Air Force Academy cadets who claimed he was targeted by racial slurs scrawled outside his dorm room actually wrote the hateful messages, school officials said this week. Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria — whose passionate message to 4,000 cadets at the Air Force Academy’s Preparatory School in Colorado went viral after five...
- Court Bans Ex-Cadet’s Lawsuit Against West Point Superiors
By BENJAMIN WEISER - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
In her lawsuit, a former West Point cadet who said she was raped at the military academy accused her superiors of creating a culture that put female cadets at risk.
- West Point Cadet, Simone Askew, Breaks a Racial and Gender Barrier
By EMILY COCHRANE - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Cadet Simone Askew breaks a barrier by becoming the first female African-American first captain at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- The Head Of The Air Force Academy Unleashes A Fiery Rant Against Cadets Who Use Racial Slurs: ‘Get Out’
By Kimberly Ricci - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Lt. Gen. Jay Silveri was not subtle while raging against racial slurs that appeared on boards of black cadets.