Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CABELLA STONE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- ‘South Park’ Masterminds Trey Parker And Matt Stone Say ‘Ready Player One’ Is The Most ‘Member Berries’ Thing Ever
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
'South Park' creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone think Steven Spielberg's new blockbuster has them beat in the 'Member Berries' department.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Cranks Up The ‘Difficulty’ Based On Your Character’s Skin Color
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Sep 8, 2017
the next 'South Park' game will take an interesting and timely path for the game's 'difficulty' by basing it on race -- like real life.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.