The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - C HOTEL FUNDING, LLC
Around the Web
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.
- SoftBank Fund Raises Bet on Indian Hotel-Booking Startup
Friday Sep 8, 2017
SoftBank’s Vision Fund is leading a fresh $250 million round of investment in Indian hotel-booking company OYO, the latest bet from the world’s largest technology fund.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- A Boston News Station Obtained Photos Of Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock’s Stunning Hotel Room Arsenal
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Stephen Paddock amassed a frighteningly large arsenal as these photos from the Mandalay Bay hotel demonstrate.