China’s leader will not want to look weak in the face of American pressure. But a destabilizing war on the Korean Peninsula would be even less welcome.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - C & LJ INTERNATIONAL TRADE CORP.
Around the Web
- U.S. Desire for North Korea Oil Cutoff Puts China in a Tight Spot
By JANE PERLEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Trump Can’t Stop Trade With North Korea. But He Does Have Options.
By PAUL MOZUR - Monday Sep 4, 2017
With about $650 billion in U.S.-China trade on the line, Washington must tread carefully if it wants to pressure Beijing to take a tougher line on Pyongyang.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- North Korea’s Trade Troubles Could Point to a Need for Cash
By KEITH BRADSHER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
As sanctions take effect, China is selling more goods to North Korea than it is buying, raising questions about Pyongyang’s potential cash needs.
- International Sanctions Against North Korea Are Being Subverted, U.N. Panel Finds
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
U.N. member countries are helping North Korea evade international sanctions meant to halt its nuclear-weapons program, a U.N. report alleges, including through prohibited trade in arms and commodities and financing.