After seeing a news report about a group coming up short to pay for a trip to protest in D.C., the singer paid for their travel costs.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 10, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - C & L GROUP USA INC.
Around the Web
- Rod Stewart Footed Travel Costs For Disabled Children To Protest Medicaid Cuts In D.C.
By davidmatthews - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Weinstein Company Will Not Get Planned Cash Infusion
By BROOKS BARNES and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Colony Capital will no longer provide an immediate financial lifeline, people briefed on the matter said, but the troubled studio still has other options.
- Rod Stewart helps fund children's trip to protest proposed Medicaid cuts
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
A group of children with disabilities and their parents have Rod Stewart to thank, after the singer helped fund their trip to Washington, D.C.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Why StubHub’s Newest Ticket Sellers Aren’t Human
By John Paul Titlow - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The music and sport ticketing exchange is enlisting chatbots and AI to sell more tickets and gather valuable data.
I’m trying to get some writing done at this coffee shop, but a bot keeps trying to sell me front-row tickets to see Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper.