Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
KPM TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC.
38-05 BROADWAY, SUITE 201
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11103
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - C & A DREAMS RENOVATION CORP.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- NHL on Islanders’ Nassau Coliseum hopes: Keep dreaming
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
Just in case there needed to be another reminder, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman reiterated that there is almost no chance the Islanders will ever return to the renovated Nassau Coliseum. “I don’t view Nassau Coliseum as a viable option,” Bettman said Friday at Citi Field during a press conference for the Winter Classic, this next...
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.