The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - C2 PRODUCTIONS LTD.
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Teva Sells Slate of Women's Health Products
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will sell the remaining assets in its specialty global women’s health business for $1.38 billion, the company’s latest move to grapple with high debt.
- Takata Airbag Blamed for a Death in a Honda Being Repaired
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Honda said the episode occurred when the use of a hammer activated an inflater. It is the 12th fatality linked to the device in the United States.
- Take the Generic, Patients Are Told. Until They Are Not.
By CHARLES ORNSTEIN and KATIE THOMAS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Consumers have grown used to being told to give up their brand-name drugs in favor of cheaper generics. Now some are finding the opposite is true.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.