Hostess are continuing their Twinkie innovation plans and they're bringing chocolate and peanut butter into the equation to do it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BUTTER STREET SWEETS, INC.
Around the Web
- The New Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies Are A Bright Light In Dark Times
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Nafta Talks in 'Bread and Butter' Phase, Haven't Heated Up
Monday Sep 25, 2017
Parties renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement are making progress on “bread and butter” commerce issues, officials said Monday, but little headway on such items as how to resolve trade disputes.