Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BUSINESS OPERATIONS SUPPORT, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
- Juicero Halts Business as It Seeks Buyer
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Juicero Inc., the developer of a cold-press juicing system, said on its website Friday that it was winding down its operations.
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Bombardier's Shares Fall After Twin Jolts of Bad News
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Bombardier Inc.’s share price fell Wednesday after two rivals said Tuesday they’d merge their train operations and the U.S. announced a harsh tariff.
- Digital Transformation Done Right
By Sajid Mohamedy, VP, Strategy & Operations, Nisum - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
A successful digital transformation initiative starts with an organization's leadership instilling a culture that supports the idea of the entire business operating under one digital strategy.