A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 31, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
- ComScore Plans Strategic Review Amid Sweeping Board Changes
Monday Sep 11, 2017
ComScore Inc. said Monday that most of its board members will resign and it would complete a strategic review of the business amid pressure from shareholders over the media-analytics company’s management and lack of transparency on finances.
- Microsoft Acquires Cloudyn
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Microsoft announced on Thursday that it has acquired cloud business management solution Cloudyn for an undisclosed price.