Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
287 STARR STREET STE 2R
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11237
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUSHWICK FILM FESTIVAL, LLC
Around the Web
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- In action flick ‘Bushwick,’ militants, not hipsters, invade Brooklyn
By Johnny Oleksinski - Friday Aug 25, 2017
“Who f – -?king invades Bushwick?” Most people would answer “hipsters.” But that question comes straight out of a new action movie called “Bushwick,” out Friday, which depicts a large-scale military invasion of the hot Brooklyn nabe — by Texas. Wait. Who makes an action movie about Bushwick? “I lived in Bushwick for about five...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Dave Bautista Talks About ‘Bushwick’ And The ‘Huge Celebration’ That Will Ensue If Trump Is Impeached
By Vince Mancini - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The man who was Drax on his wrestling past, acting present, and directing future, and how Trump's impeachment would cause a celebration.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.