As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BURUIANA SURGICAL SUITE PLLC
Around the Web
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Danbury Hospital Receives $3 Million for Cardiovascular Surgical Suite
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The gift from former patient Yoriko McClure will transform its cardiac operating room into a multi-functional cardiovascular surgical suite....
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Guy gets his subway card surgically implanted into his hand
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
An Australian man seeking a smoother commute went under the knife — to get his public transportation card implanted into his hand. The man, legally named Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow, had the chip of his Opal card, Sydney’s equivalent of a MetroCard, implanted beneath the skin on the left side of his hand, according to...
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Judge throws out Sarah Palin's suit against NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017