A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BURION MEDICAL TESTING LLC
Around the Web
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.