In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - BUNKER HILL CORP.
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Players on Royal Birkdale's bunkers: Stay away
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – Remember when Kevin Na sounded off on the fescue at Erin Hills during the U.S. Open? Well, Na has a more concise (...)
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Suspension is ‘great’ for Jemele Hill’s career: ESPN radio voice
By Hannah Withiam - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
While Jemele Hill may emerge from this mess on a faster and brighter career track, ESPN is spinning its wheels. That’s the belief of ESPN radio host Dan Le Batard, a veteran in the journalism business who has been in Hill’s shoes before. ESPN announced on Monday it was suspending Hill for two weeks for...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Great Hill Partners Acquires Zoominfo
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Great Hill Parnters acquires B2B data supplier Zoominfo