A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BULLS TO BEARS INTERNATIONAL INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- New York Today: New York Today: A Bull Runs Free in Brooklyn
By JONATHAN WOLFE and SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Wednesday: A bull tastes freedom on the streets of Park Slope, Yankees in Game 5, and Black Monday.
- 2 Police Officers Are Charged in Assault of Mentally Ill Man
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The man, Zachary Bear-heels, 29, died after the Omaha officers used a Taser and punched him. The coroner ruled the death a result of “excited delirium” and the officers were fired.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.