For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
building community through quilting, inc.
545 apple orchard lane
webster, new york, 14580
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH QUILTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- ‘Alias Grace’ Sews a Transfixing True-Crime Quilt
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The Year of Atwood continues, as Sarah Polley’s adaptation finds in the past what “The Handmaid’s Tale” foresaw in the future.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- The Neediest Cases Fund: Refugee Youths Build Community in an Embracing Space
By JOHN OTIS - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The International Rescue Committee helps children acclimate to their new homes through a summer academy with a creative bent.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- The Tech & Design Issue: The Agency
By ADRIAN CHEN - Saturday Jun 20, 2015
From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the Internet — and in real-life American communities.