SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BUILDING AUTOMATION AND SECURITY LLC
Around the Web
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- How the US Can Counter Threats from DIY Weapons and Automation
By Michael Dempsey - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Opinion: The government must address security threats from DIY weapons and autonomous vehicles.
- $10 Billion Robo-Adviser Betterment Flourishes as Chief Learns to Let Go
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Betterment LLC Chief Executive Jon Stein wants to use technology and automation to make investment advice and financial services broadly accessible while lowering the cost and removing compensation conflicts.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- TrumpBlocks.me Automates Checks for Trump's Twitter Blocks
By Ashley Feinberg - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
As @realdonaldtrump continues to block users on Twitter, a new site tries to collect 'em all.
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
By Michael Ansaldo - By Michael Ansaldo - Friday Jul 21, 2017
You won't find the emphasis on automation of competing password managers, but Keeper will give you peace of mind.